GPA Midstream has named its 2017-2018 Executive Committee. According to the GPA, the Executive Committee consists of the association officers, the immediate past chair, and five or six appointees made by the chairman. Members of the 2017-2018 Executive Committee are:
- Paul Brewer, Enable Midstream Partners
- Cory Bromley, MarkWest Energy Partners
- Doug Coleman, Prism Midstream
- Johnny Dreyer, GPA Midstream
- Mike Heim, Targa Resources
- Robert Mitchell, Carrera Gas Companies
- Bill Ordemann, Enterprise Products
- John Poarch, Williams
- Steve Spaulding, Energy Transfer
- Terry Spencer, ONEOK
- Mark Sutton, GPA Midstream
- Wouter van Kempen, DCP Midstream
- Bill Ward, Superior Pipeline
The service term for the GPA Midstream Executive Committee is one year.
The GPA Midstream Association has been engaged in shaping the midstream sector of the US energy industry since 1921. The association is responsible for setting and adopting standards for natural gas liquids; developing test methods to define the industry’s raw materials and products; managing a cooperative research program that is used worldwide; and much more.