Gas Compression Magazine is your connection to the global gas compression industry.
Delivered monthly to the people who purchase, package, maintain, and teach gas compression products and systems, Gas Compression Magazine provides in-depth coverage of the products, systems, technologies, and news that affect the global gas compression industry. Upstream, midstream, and downstream, Gas Compression Magazine is your link to the gas compression market.
If you are searching for a way to reach the gas compression marketplace with your products, systems, and services, look no further than Gas Compression Magazine.
Gas Compression Magazine offers a portfolio of products and services to help you achieve your marketing goals. We will work with you to custom-tailor a strategy that meets your specific needs.
- Gas Compression Magazine
- Published monthly, Gas Compression Magazine is offered in print and digital formats so that readers can choose their preferred delivery method (or both).
- GCM Reader
- Our twice-monthly digital newsletter delivers breaking news and featured content directly to the reader’s inbox.
- Direct Email Marketing
- Our subscriber list can be customized to deliver your email message to targeted segments of our readership. Conducting a training session in the Midwest? Customize a list based on geography. Planning a conference? Customize a list by market segment.
- The go-to website for breaking news, in-depth features, technical papers, and so much more.
- Gas Compression Magazine en español
- This quarterly, digital publication is the only Spanish-language magazine targeting the gas compression market.
- Sponsored Content
- Feature your company’s expertise with Sponsored Content on our website and e-newsletter.
- We can showcase your videos, podcasts, and other multimedia files throughout our entire digital portfolio.
Collectively, the team at Gas Compression Magazine has more than 150 years of industry experience. We look forward to working with you to bring your message to our readership of more than 13,000 gas compression professionals.
We look forward to serving you.