The 7th International Supercritical CO2 Power Cycles Symposium will be held in San Antonio, Texas, USA, March 30 to April 2, 2020.
The symposium is a technical meeting bringing together industry, academia, and government agencies to advance supercritical carbon dioxide power cycle technology. The goal of the symposium is to create a network of expertise and technical understanding in the field. The theme of this event is “Advancing Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Power Cycles from the Laboratory to Large-Scale Operation.”
This foremost conference for sCO2 Power Cycles features:
- Keynote presentations by industry and government leaders
- Technical papers and tutorials by experts
- Industry and government R&D panel sessions
- Networking reception, lunches, and dinner
The symposium will be preceded by a tutorial session and industry-sponsored reception on Monday, March 30, 2020.
Participants are invited to submit a short abstract for a technical paper or poster presentation. Submission for a short abstract will be open until August 2, 2019.
Areas of focus will include (but are not limited to):
- System Modeling and Control
- sCO2 Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer
- Material Issues for sCO2 Systems
- Heat Exchangers/Recuperators
- Plant System Testing
- sCO2 Power Cycle Applications
- Oxy-Fuel Combustion for sCO2 Power Cycles
- Thermal Storage
- Heat Rejection/Cooling
- Integrated System Cost Optimization
For additional details and how to submit an abstract, please visit Abstracts.