The Gas/Electric Partnership continues its monthly webinar series, New Dynamics Of Oil And Gas, Renewables, And Power, with the topic — The Emerging Policy Landscape For US Natural Gas.
This free webinar will be held Thursday, May 6, 11 am CST, and will explore new policy and regulation for natural gas in the United States.
The panelists for this month’s webinar are:
- Ed Crooks, Vice-Chare, Americas, at Wood Mackenzie
- Based in New York, Crooks covers all energy commodities, technologies, and sectors, understanding the forces shaping the industry worldwide. Before Wood Mackenzie, he was an award-winning energy editor for the Financial Times, first in London and then in New York, where he wrote the popular ‘Energy Source’ newsletter. He joined the Financial Times in 1999 as economics editor. He previously worked as an economics correspondent for BBC News, a reporter for Investor’s Chronicle magazine, and an economic researcher at the Institute for Fiscal Studies. He also served on the UK government’s Sustainable Development Commission.
- Jack Belcher, Principal at Cornerstone
- Belcher is a Principal at Cornerstone where he provides strategic business advisory services to clients across all segments of the energy sector and the financial community. Service offerings include federal and state government relations and regulatory affairs, strategic communications, issues management, non-technical risk management, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) management, stakeholder management, and financial advisory services.
- Chris Miscak, Director – Private Equity at Pickering Energy Partners
- Prior to joining Pickering Energy Partners, Miscak was a director at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Asset Management. Micsak was a Vice President at Haddington Ventures, a midstream infrastructure focused private equity fund prior to TPH Asset Management. Before that, Micsak was a senior analyst at Bentek Energy, a boutique energy consulting and analytics firm where he covered North American and global energy markets. Micsak has also held trading and analytical positions at investment banks and hedge funds in New York, Connecticut and Hong Kong. He received a B.A. in Economics and Asian Studies and graduated magna cum laude with Honors from Colgate University.