The Southern Gas Association (SGA) has announced the committee members for its intended formation of the new Women & Leadership Committee. According to the SGA, the Women & Leadership Committee will provide a learning road map for core competencies that will help create effective leaders. Additionally, the committee will provide an opportunity for members to grow their professional network, act as or seek mentors and business partners, and advance learning throughout the industry.
For the committee, SGA sought out a diverse group of men and women from across the natural gas industry who are passionate about training and developing tomorrow’s leaders
The Women & Leadership Committee will consist of the following individuals:
- Quynh Bowman–Director Gas Rates and Regulatory Strategy, Duke Energy
- Nancy Conder–Director Safety Management Systems & Quality, CenterPoint Energy
- Francene S. Diehl–President, Florida Public Utilities
- Raven Elliott–Senior Air Quality Project Manager, BGE Inc.
- Shelley Frisby–VP Business Development, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Christina Gregory–EE & Org Development Specialist, Atmos Energy
- Lisa Holleron–Director, Kansas Gas Service
- Lila Jaber–Regional Manager Shareholder, Gunster
- Sylvia Joure–Training and Development Specialist III, Memphis Light Gas and Water
- Alexis “Allie” Kiever Meyer–Engineer, Kimley-Horn
- Ashley Knight–Director Human Resources, Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline
- Jen Kostyniuk–Director Corporate Affairs & Capital Project Support, Dominion Energy
- Kimberly V. Lawson, Manager Integrity Verification, Southern Company Gas
- Carol McKnight–Program Manager Oil and Gas, AECOM
- Rita Nguyen–Manager, Category Management, Enbridge
- Emily Rogers–Manager, Capital Projects, TC Energy
- Rachel B. Williams–Senior Project Manager, Tetra Tech Inc.
These leaders were selected from a pool of over 60 applicants from across the United States and Canada covering each of the identified competencies.
The SGA Board of Directors will vote on the approval and official formation of the Women & Leadership Committee at its next Board meeting.